Sheet Metal Work
JBI Engineering are a precision detail sheet metal workshop. We started off manufacturing items which were something very special and hard to obtain at the time.
Developing and manufacturing a large range of products and components for our varied customer base, we provide an efficient and reliable sheet metal service that ensures an efficient turn around within a short lead time.
Our consistent drive for quality is backed by our continued investment into equipment, machinery and skilled engineers.
With a growing need for new and advanced sheet metal requirements, we have installed some of the best sheet metal machinery available.
This includes our:-
- Trump 2530 CNC laser, we are able to cut up to 2500×1250 sheets, in various materials including 0.5-20 mm mild steel 0.5-15 mm Stainless steel & 0.5-8 Aluminium.
- CNC Ultra Plasma cutter can cut up to 4000×2000 sheets, in various materials including 0.5-65mm mild steel 0.5-40 mm Stainless steel & 0.5-30 Aluminium.
- Amada HFE 100-3 8 Axis CNC press brake, with full graphic mode.
- Nissihinbo NSB80-2550 7 axis CNC press brake, with full graphic mode.
- With a wide range of tooling for both press brakes.
- Bison CBC UNI42 Tube Bending Machine, With a wide range of mandrels for different tube/box.
- Bison Tube knotcher, with a wide range of tooling for various tube/box sizes.